This series of pandemic devotionals are designed to be daily (we hope) podcasts we will run over the course of this COVID-19 pandemic. Each episode will publish at the beginning of the day. Each episode will provide a brief summary of the major news about the pandemic for the day and then a short Biblical devotional aimed to strengthen our listeners in the midst of the crisis. Feel free to share these episodes with your friends as they become available.
This morning’s Pandemic Devotional is brought to you by JB Shreve and Jonathan Webster. We look at Invisible Threats and Hopes.
Scripture included in this morning’s devotional include:
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 – We walk by faith and not by sight.
- Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- James 2:19 – You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder.
- John 10:10 – The thief’s purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.
- Psalm 23:4 – Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
- Romans 8:38 – And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
If you enjoyed this pandemic devotional please share it with your friends.
[Invisible Threats and Hopes podcast devotional episode has been placed in our archives. As a Patreon supporter you can access this episode here.]
What do you think?
Show comments / Leave a comment